This project is, for all intent and purpose, merging with Atheist Resources.

Atheist Blogroll Search (Try it out!)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wordpress Error: Atheista

Warning: require_once(/home/atheista/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atheista/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 100

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/atheista/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/atheista/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 100


Well, I remember this kind of error when I was running Wordpress on my PC. I love Wordpress don't get me wrong but the glitches really pissed me off sometimes. I do miss the user interface though that is one of the big pluses with Wordpress.

I hope everything is all right with this one and gets fixed.

Problem link: http://www.atheista.net/

Deep Thoughts: Join Mojoey's Atheist Blogroll

No comments: